Wednesday, January 24, 2007

À atenção dos jogadores de poker da Pedra do Ouro*

"- Stop with the faces already, what do you got?
- Three eights full.
- Santa Maria, yes!
- Santa Maria. More like fucking Santa clause. Did you cut the pot?
- Twice.
- Here. One chip.
- Ah, va'napola. He can't even buy mcdonalds with that.
- No, no, that's it, I got to go. Cash me out.
- Look at all the money.
- Hey, rich, can I get another dime? We only got cheap players left.
- So, what, vito's up for it, right?
- Where the fuck do I got to be?
- Only... Let's up the anti.
- Are you sure? You're into me for seven g's already.
- Is that all? I'll make that back from vito in an hour."
[The Sopranos, episode 19, season 2: "The happy wanderer"]

* E também do sr. gestor de rede. Poker night em Porto Salvo. Tragam os óculos escuros, eu levo as fichas e o felcro verde para a mesa.
"- Bet or check. The game's happening. Let's see 'em, boys."

No comments: